Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's my Birthday! (In a couple of days, atleast)

In a couple of days, I'll be having my birthday! Wee! Anyway, I'm thinking of some pretty neat and cheap stuff to do on my special day. *wink*

1. Get cake. I don't particularly remember having a cake for my birthday. I saw in pictures of my first few birthday that I indeed had cake, but as soon as I got into school, the thing stopped. So I'm bringing it back this year. I'm a cheapsie and I'll just celebrate with Allan alone, so I will probably get a minicake or a junior sized thing. Allan said he wants Ube Cake, but I'm pretty non-committal about that. I kinda like the sound of a Haagen Dazs ice cream cake.

AND

2. Get a Birthday picture taken. I don't care if this is a studio thing or in that photobooth in Timezone, but I want to have a wacky picture as a keepsake. I also want to have a picture of Allan and I. Like together.

No comments:

Post a Comment