Friday, November 20, 2009

Live!

It's been a while since my last update and right now I just feel that it is right for me to tell you that I am still alive and blog-active! Blogging to you via my phone in Burger King. Wi-Fi is free!

I just came from my Annual Physical Exam and despite my growing weight, the doc gave me a clean bill of health, in addition to a prescription to allergy meds. I have a fat lip. I got that from eating Shiitake mushrooms tactfully hidden in a burger. For the first couple of hours I looked like I had a very bad lip job.

Bubble: everyone seems to want Angelina lips, no?

Anyway, so I went to Mercury Drug to buy my meds and told the nasty, nasty pharmacist that the lip was because my boyfriend hit me. Allan, who was beside me was not very amused. I find it terribly funny though. The lip is much better now, but I have to take more meds over the next couple of days.

I am proud to report that I took that needle (for CBC) like a man. The last time, I almost bit the tech's head off after getting it wrong the THIRD time.

I should be able to blog more tonight. Two folders worth of pics backlogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment