Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lady Gaga


yes, that's her BEFORE she became famous. she's been performing in NY's East Side for almost 5 years now



I really like Lady Gaga. More than her more popular songs like Just Dance and Poker Face, I actually like the ones that are not so oft played like Boys, Boys, Boys and Money Honey. I also like her collaboration with NKOTB, I'm a Big Girl Now and her bonus track I Like It Rough. While her songs often allude to sex, being wild and perhaps, to some people, being promiscuous, to me, it's really just fun, mindless music that is very woman/girl-ish, taking on a very woman-on-top concept. True, you will not suddenly find God or find World Peace in Lady Gaga's music, because that's not what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to be fun and racy! Sensual, not SEXual.

She's talented. Sooooper. She writes her own music and designs the concept of her concert and her clothes. She plays the piano and mixes her own songs. How cool is that.

I'm GOING to the August 11 concert. Even if it's on a damned Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment